- Land: 456 kanals 13 marlas have been allotted to the Project at Mang, Near Haripur.
- Furthermore, section-iv has been imposed for allotment of 133 kanals 19 marlas. The District Admin has asked to deposit Rs. 25,118,311/- for this additional land. The amount has been deposited. Section 05 has been imposed.
- Barbed Wire Fencing: Work on barbed wire fencing has been started.
- 800 kanals of land endowment: duly consented to by CM being acquired.
- Rs 115 M required for payment mainly reflected in PC-I for Rs. 300 M.
- Project Office: Pre-Fabricated Project office has been completed
- Dedicated Power Transmission Line has been installed by WAPDA
- 50 kva Generator for backup power has been installed
- Water supply is in place.
- PTCL Telephone lines with internet facility has been installed
- PMU Staff: has been attached from Federal Government and University of Haripur
- Hiring of a Consultant: to assist in the planning, construction and implementation of the project, post has been filled.
Submission of PC-I
- Main PC-I for Rs. 8.2 billion has been submitted on March 15, 2017.
- Allocation of Rs. 1.2 billion being sought for financial year 2017-18. Amount reflected conveyed to HED for inclusion in ADP (201718).
- Pre-qualification of contractors has been done.
- Contractors will be hired by May 31, 2017
- Work orders will be issued simultaneously
(Subject to availability of funds/approval of PC-I)
- Ground breaking is planned for June 30, 2017
Selection of 25 Scholars
- Fresh advertisement for selection of PhD/MS/M.Phil candidates for training has been given.
- Date for interview and selection of applicants will be determined in consultation with Austrian Partners.
Commencement of Academic Session 2018
- Admission of various disciplines will be advertised by May 31, 2018 (For 1st Year)
- Entry test conducted by July 15, 2018.
- Entry test paper to be prepared in close coordination with the Partners.
- Results declared on July 20, 2018.
- Classes begin October 15, 2018.
Options for Venue
- Plan A: Necessary classes will be made operational for conducting 1st year classes at Mang, Haripur by Fall 2018( subject to approval of PC-I and timely release of funds).
- Plan B: Space will be rented at University of Haripur for starting of classes. Necessary facilities will be upgraded.
- Plan C: One Academic Block at PTCL will be rented. It will however, entail substantial renovation costs.
Master Plan and Main PC-I
• Consultancy for Master Plan: MAK
Consultancy Firm has prepared Master Plan of the Project PAF-IAST